Terms and Conditions
FatBlaster is a brand owned and operated by Cat Media Pty Ltd (ABN: 50 077 817 522). By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. By purchasing an item advertised on this website and /or by completing the registration process to become a member of FatBlaster (fatblaster.com.au), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. FatBlaster (fatblaster.com.au) may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. The use of this website and these conditions shall be in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under Australian Law. By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
Refund and Exchange
If you have mistakenly purchased the wrong product FatBlaster on fatblaster.com.au will gladly give you a full refund within 7 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team via the contact us page for details on how to return the product.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds for any opened products. The customer is responsible for any shipping charges on returned goods unless the item(s) being returned are as a result of an error on behalf of FatBlaster (fatblaster.com.au). FatBlaster takes care in packaging all orders securely, however, occasionally product boxes may be damaged whilst in transit, therefore we do not offer refunds on products if its box is damaged. Please contact Customer Service on email via the Contact Us page to obtain details on how to make a claim for refund or exchange.
All claims are individually assessed and all approved returns are credited back to the original credit card used to make the purchase. We do not offer product exchanges, only refunds. Therefore, all approved returns are firstly refunded and then a new order is created.
Delivery is $9.95 AUD to anywhere within Australia. We may occasionally offer free shipping as part of a special promotion. We are currently unable to ship to any other countries.
All orders are delivered by Australia Post e-Parcel. You will receive an email from us with an AusPost tracking number once your order leaves our warehouse. The majority of orders typically arrive within 7 working days. If you do not receive your order within this timeframe, please contact us via the contact us page. Your personal information (name address and telephone details) will be used, as provided by you, by Australia Post to deliver your package.
FatBlaster use the latest in encryption and security technology to ensure your details are secure. FatBlaster, however, is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the website or for any technical error or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the use of the website including any omission interruption deletion defect delay in operation or transmission communications line or telephone mobile or satellite network failure technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or website.
There are many aspects of the FatBlaster Website which can be viewed without providing personal information. However, for access to member only features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but is not limited to an email address, name, date of birth, gender and a unique username and password. You may also be required to provide personal information to recover your lost password. All of this information is collected directly from you, the user, and by 'opt in' only. If you have completed a purchase from our online store (fatblaster.com.au), we will keep data on your order/s for financial records and to facilitate our customer service efforts. To protect your financial details, no credit card details are stored by FatBlaster and all transactions are completed by a secure payment gateway.
For each visitor to reach the FatBlaster Website, we expressly collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system and version, pages viewed while browsing, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used internally for the sole purpose of gauging visitor traffic, website trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this website, and via re-targeting once you leave the website.
Use of your personal information
- We may use the personal information we collect, and you consent to us using your personal information:
- to provide you with news and information about our products and services;
- to send marketing and promotional material that we believe you may be interested in. This material may relate a third party business which we believe may be of interest to you;
- for purposes necessary or incidental to the provision of goods and services to you;
- to personalise and customise your experiences; - to manage and enhance our products and services;
- to communicate with you, including by email, mail or telephone;
- to conduct competitions or promotions on behalf of PharmaCare and selected third parties;
- to verify your identity;
- to investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity; and/or- as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
Disclosure of your personal information
We do not share your personal information unless one of the following applies:
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
- Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
FatBlaster aim to be transparent at all time about how we collect your personal information on this website. If you would like more information or have any concerns, please contact us here.